Friday, June 5, 2009

My Growing Belly



I can't believe I am almost 7 months!!! It has all gone by SO fast! Well, according to the weekly email that I get the baby is a little over 2 lbs. and about 14 inches long. Still very skinny, but the next three months is when he will be packing on the pounds.

I have been extremely blessed to have not had any morning sickness or any other general ickyness that comes with pregnancy thus far. I have heard the stories and believe me I will not take for granted the fact that I am one of the few that can actually say that I enjoy being pregnant. My guess is that these last three months will the hardest of all the nine. My back, legs and feet are definitely starting to feel the extra weight. It took quite a while for my belly to really start “showing”, but it is as if it won’t stop now. The goal we women have strived for is the thin, yet curvy figure that only a select few ever achieve. Well, I have always had quite a curvy figure and now it is a bit curvier than ever before. Not once, so far, though have I fretted over the extra weight. It has been a joy to know that the extra weight is simply the creation of my little boy.

Since I don’t get to see many of you very often I have been taking pictures these last few months. So, here’s my growing belly …


3 Months


4 Months


5 Months


6 Months


6 1/2 Months



7 1/2 Months



8 Months



8 1/2 Months


9 Months



9 Months 1 Week

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! You are so adorable! We are very excited for you both!
    ~Abram & Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I've been wanting to see you "pregnant" and that belly! :) I love you and am so glad your pregnancy is going well! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooowww!! Look who has the "glow"! Jess, you look just fantastic!! :-) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete