Friday, June 5, 2009

It’s A BOY!!

We are both so excited about having a baby and now that we know it is a boy it adds a little personality to the experience.  

Usually you hear about parents searching through books, or pouring over websites full of baby names and meanings to come up with the perfect name for their little one.  It wasn’t quite that experience for us.  I think it went something like “What do you think of…..?”  and a response of “Hmm, that is cool, I think I like that”.  It has taken us several weeks to really turn that name in to our top choice for this active little boy.  I think I have stalled enough, the name topping the list is …   

Joel Aaron Kerns 

1 comment:

  1. Love the name especially "Aaron." Glad you're continuing the family name. Love, Granny Dee

    ReplyDelete