Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Precious Moments

We are 5 days into this new adventure and we're having a great time. Of course there is the lack of sleep to deal with, but the precious moments make it all worth it. We've been to the doctor and we were told that he's doing fine. Thanks to everyone for all of the support that you have provided. With all of our friends and family around in the digital age, we keep getting new pictures, therefore we've had to create another slideshow as well as include Mark's favorite picture. Enjoy.


4 comments:

  1. He is precious! Congrats you two!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! That song alone made me cry!!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an angel! I can't wait to meet him, it makes me want to have another one already! lol. I hope you guys are getting some rest. He is just perfect, what little miracle. I think we're signed up to bring you food next week, so it will be good to catch up a little and meet this little guy :). Love you!
    Rachel Lindburg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the slide show. Joel is absolutely perfect and I feel your happiness from the pictures. Take care. Love you all. Dee

    ReplyDelete